HW: Xmas Competition

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Fri Dec 7 11:49:28 EST 2001

Or what about the weird tape, or if we aim for proper album in shops with
just dave on would it be earthed to the ground?

mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.