OFF: Followup DVD question

Dan Witt Warren_Oates at MSN.COM
Fri Dec 7 17:55:01 EST 2001

Keith don't worry about it so much.  Most DVD players can output both PAL
and NTSC formats, so either type of equipment will work with the DVD player.
Many DVDs are all regions, they play anywhere.  Others are region 1, if you
buy a DVD in region 1 it will play on your region 1 equipment.

I have never had a problem with DVD being the wrong region code.  If I did
I'd watch it on my computer, or take it to a copy house and transfer it to
VHS, or just buy the right region to begin with.