Off: virus from list member

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Mon Dec 10 10:28:31 EST 2001

I was wondering when you'd pipe up and do the anti-Intel, anti-Micro$oft
soapbox thingy. :-)

Another effective method (I think, I haven't tried it), should you be
foolish enough to use Intel/Micro$oft ccombinations :-) , is to get a
firewall (like ZoneAlarm), and set it so Outlook has to ask before
acting as a server. That would give some indication of worm activity,
and help prevent transmission to folks you email.

Guido