OFF: Porcupine Tree

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Dec 10 11:10:45 EST 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001 04:11:02 -0500, K Henderson <henderson.120 at OSU.EDU>
wrote:

>More interesting is the news that the last 2 IEM works ("Have Come For Your
>Children", "Arcadia Son") are now out on CD in limited fashion.  I only
have
>the first self-titled.  I think there was a second one called "Elevator to
>Christmas" or something like that.  Is that still LP only?  So who carries
>these IEM thingies?

Try http://www.burningshed.com/

Has anyone here heard either of these IEM releases? I do quite like "The
Gospel According To...", but not enough to automatically fork out for more.
Comments?

Now- does anyone know where I can get the album by Speaker\Cranker?? The
only place I can find is Pere Ubu's online "Ubutique" but ordering from
there is a convoluted business if you're not in the US (plus the shipping
is almost as much as the CD) - involves setting up a Paypal account- has
anyone used this? Is it safe/secure etc etc? I would rather order it from
somewhere closer to home and not pay the prohibitive shipping costs if
possible. Paging Andy G... again...

NM