OFF: Porcupine Tree

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Mon Dec 10 11:31:17 EST 2001

I have used paypal, with no problems. My only complaint is that they claim
no charge is made to me to pay money out, but always what appears on my visa
statement is 5-35c more than I have paid out. I have not complained about
this, because I am british (dammit). I like it because it is so quick and
easy, and lots of non-professional Ebayers use it. If they included a method
of paying in £ as well as $ it would be better.

Mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.