OFF: The Hard & The Heavy Volume One

Moonglum . sjyoules at VISTO.COM
Tue Dec 11 11:53:53 EST 2001

Hi

I heard about Monster Magnet from this list, bought God Says No and was,
um, disappointed.  It was much more mainstream than expected - I had the
idea that they were a Space Rock band...

So is it true that their earlier stuff was more spacey and that they have
recently been pursuing the exposure they got on MTV?  Anyone feel like
providing a Rough Guide to Monster Magnet? :-)

Steve