BOC: BOC FAQ v3.3 now online

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Dec 11 12:58:18 EST 2001

John wrote:

> I've updated the FAQ to include, among other things, all BOC and related
> CD releases over the past year.  You can find the latest version at my
> website:
>
> http://members.aol.com/bocfaqman

Thanks John. It's getting hard to remember a time when there wasn't a BOC
FAQ! Any idea if the FAQ's had any jump in hits since CotHM was released? I
curious to know if anyone has discovered the band recently (as I did in
'92). Are there any newbies on the AOL board?

Brian