OFF: The Hard & The Heavy Volume One

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Dec 11 14:36:11 EST 2001

Grakkl wrote:

> Faith No More came to me last night.  (There's a sentence that you don't see
> every day.)  That goes into the rap/metal discussion from yesterday.

Now, I wouldn't quite put Faith No More in with the likes of Alien Ant Farm
et al. They're too imaginative for that. (See "Angel Dust.") Yes, they do
incorporate rap to some extent but I've never considered them to be a "rap
metal" band.

Brian
obCD> Faith No More "Angel Dust"

P.S. I'll eventually get to grading the space rock comps. you sent out. I
promise!