OFF: Quarkspace-Drop

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Dec 11 17:21:37 EST 2001

Hi Folks...

Now that the CDRs I promised are now on their way to you all, I've put
together a couple of image files for using as jewel boxes inserts.  With my
antiquated graphix techniques, I'm afraid they didn't come out as well as I
would have liked (the colors never turn out the same in the .jpg as they
appeared in Corel Draw) and so they're a rather ugly green color.  Oh well,
sue me.  Your printer will probably interpret the color differently and so
it will again be some other shade (mine came out striped!). (In any case,
still ugly, certainly.)  I'm sure many of you can change the background to
something you prefer.

I don't know how other folx do it, but I print these things by importing
into Powerpoint and then resizing the image to 9.5" (lengthwise) for the
booklet, and 6" (lengthwise) for the tray card, to print.  Then cut and fold
where necessary.

They're at: