HW: Important XMAS Show Announcement - to RIK AND HW crew!

Alice coral at APORT.RU
Tue Dec 11 17:59:09 EST 2001

> >LATEST NEWS !!: EVERYONE who attends the Xmas Party will receive a FREE
Cd
> >featuring EXCLUSIVE tracks by Dave Brock, Tim Blake, Huw Lloyd Langton
and
> >others (TBA)...

And what should I do? First, I can't go there at the end of December, a lot
of things to do. Second, it's rather expensive to travel there, etc. from
here, Russia. Third, living in Russia it's not available for me to get even
HW passport cd offers because it's very expensive to send money from here
any other way than credit card.

So... dear HW crew, your suggestions?

regards,
Alisa