HW: Dave Brock Guitar info wanted

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Dec 11 18:49:07 EST 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:17:46 -0500, Moonglum . <sjyoules at VISTO.COM> wrote:
>Does anyone have any information about the guitar equipment that Dave Brock
>uses now or has used in the past in Hawkwind?
>
>I would be interested to know what guitars, amps, and effects he has used
>in any given year or period.  And the URL to any photos of the equipment in
>question would be an added bonus...

The 'Welcome to the Future' site had a scanned article from '72 or '73 that
listed the entire band's equipment list for the Space Ritual era.  I don't
have the article, but I know that Coloursound, WEM and Marshall were three
of the manufacturers whose equipment would have been in Dave's rig at the
time ...

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com