HW: Important XMAS Show Announcement

Andy Ball Andy.Ball at RD.BBC.CO.UK
Wed Dec 12 08:38:47 EST 2001

Geez people, get a grip!

The band try to give the peeps going to the Xmas gig a surprise pressie,
and then lots of people throw their rattle out of the pram, screaming that
whaa.. it's not fair because I can't go....
Geez, if it really means that much to you, then you can have mine as I am
going to the gig, and had tickets weeks ago. I'm sure that they also
wouldn't mind too much if people circulated it too.
Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if they now said sod it and canceled the
whole idea. Maybe that would make some of you feel better then.....

Cheers,

Andy