Free ticket to Hawkwind Xmas Party offered

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Dec 12 14:29:08 EST 2001

OK, since I'll be offline before anything sensible is done about this and
since I'd rather pay for a fellow fan to go to the gig than just have a
ticket delivered to me and not used, if anyone wants to sign up for this
then I'll pay for your ticket to the xmas party if you send me the disc
afterwards.  First email acceptance of the offer has it, so long as it
gets to me by the 13th.  Order your ticket and send me your address and
I'll send you a cheque next week.

FoFP