HW: Important XMAS Show Announcement - to RIK AND HW crew!

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 12 15:11:37 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Kenneth Magnusson <bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM>

> Hahaha !
>
> This will be interesting, collectors from all over the world will get
> tickets but will not be able to attend and thus HW will play before a
> sold out but empty hall...btw, any chance of Swedish gigs ?

This may not be entirely humorous.    I don't know how big the Forum is
or how many people genuinely want to have a
brand-new-live-unheard-before Hawkwind track (and there may be quite a
few) but it occurred to me that it would be a real shame if the venue
sold out and there were no tickets left for folk who turned up on the
night hoping to get a ticket at the door.
jill