HW: The pod now docking at pylon 3....

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 12 16:35:04 EST 2001

Hi folks
 Im back
 Been offline for a while (again) Hardware probs (again) !!
 But, now all systems are up again and the motors are running.
  So Big Hi to frendz N' aquaintances out there !!
 Firstly, got a few Questions....How do you order Xmas tickets? I cant get
through to the forum on the number quoted...And I've also seen no info on
Vooiceprints site ( maybe I missed something.
 I'm desperate for a ticket ( couldnt make any gigs since Croydon this year
so far..work N other things..)..so any help will be apreciated mucho!!
 Any pointers as to where the Forum is and how to get there also..Should I be
lucky nuff to get tickets ??
 OK next belated message...Apology to various people that I was in the
process of ordering CDS from....Lost all my addresses when my Hard drive
crashed earlier in the year....Just picking up pieces now !! I'll be in touch
soon !
 ( Lesson #1 : dont rely too heavilly on Technology !!)
 Question 2....Can someone E Mail me a current Codex copy ??
I lost mine when the All Out Electro tech assault on my system alluded to
above occurred !
 Question 3...anyone point me in the direction of a copy of CDR or similar of
the complete Hawkestra recording ? I missed my opportunity to be part of the
tree when (See above Etc, etc.....Yeh i know its getting boring)
 Thata it for now , hope someone can help.....All the Best, hopefully See
y'All at the forum
 Lots of love N all the best
 Alistair