HW: Important XMAS Show Announcement - to RIK AND HW crew!

Kenneth Magnusson bishop.garden at FALKOPING.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Wed Dec 12 17:33:52 EST 2001

Ah, not entirely humorous, but on the other hand not entirely
humorless, maybe they could play a bigger place where the people who
wants and can see the show would fill half of the hall and the
collectors from the rest of the world would buy the tickets for the
other half...

This seems to be a storm in a water glass, everyone who wants to hear
the songs will be able too, I guess the bootlegers will be happy
though...