HW: The pod now docking at pylon 3....

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 12 17:45:41 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Al Ogilvy <Alogilvy at AOL.COM>

>  Firstly, got a few Questions....How do you order Xmas tickets? I cant
get
> through to the forum on the number quoted...And I've also seen no info
on
> Vooiceprints site ( maybe I missed something.

Hawkwind's web page gives the address for Ticketmaster (see below) but I
found the Ticketmaster site incredibly slow.    You only get 5 mins to
complete your transaction and the relevant pages took 5 mins to load!
Maybe I've just got an outdated machine and/or software or whatever.
However I usually order through TicketWeb UK (also see below) who have a
much faster site.    Both sites still have tickets available.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/

You've probably got an offer of dozens of Codexes by now but let me know
if you still need one and I'll email you a copy of mine.
cheers
jill