special guest Ian K.

Lawrence, Martyn [IBM GSA] Martyn.Lawrence at TEAM.TELSTRA.COM
Thu Dec 13 17:40:08 EST 2001

> >13.03.1984, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 110/8
> >dream dancers / earth ritual / coded languages / angels of death /
> dragons
> and fables / ghost dance / watching the grass grow / dream worker / born
> go / ten seconds of forever / paranoia / paradox / utopia / social
> alliance / note from a cold planet / night of the hawks / ejection / uncle
> sam's on mars / iron dream / curse of man / waiting for tomorrow /
> brainstorm / sonic attack / dust of time / brainstorm / warrior on the
> edge
> of time / psi power / master of the universe / silver machine
> >14.03.1984, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 120/7
> >dream dancers / earth ritual / coded languages / angels of death /
> dragons
> and fables / ghost dance / watching the grass grow / dream worker / born
> go / ten seconds of forever / paranoia / paradox / utopia / social
> alliance / note from a cold planet / night of the hawks / ejection / uncle
> sam's on mars / iron dream / curse of man / waiting for tomorrow /
> brainstorm / sonic attack / dust of time / brainstorm / warrior on the
> edge
> of time / psi power /
>
> * According to a listmember who was there, he joined the band for 40
> minutes at at least one of these shows.  Does anyone know which songs?  I
> would guess, "Night of the Hawks", "Ejection", the "Brainstorm"/"Sonic
> Attack"/"Dust of Time" (aka "The Island") medley, "Master of the
> Universe",
> and "Silver Machine".  That probably makes about 30 minutes (unless they
> played "Silver Machine" forever) ... was that all?

        He came on for Night of the Hawks and stayed until the end of the
set, but I can't remember
        which night I went to, it was a bit of a shock to see him come on so
early in the set.
        Hammersmith gigs always seemed to get the guests.

        regards

        Marty