HW: Strangewind

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Dec 13 19:45:51 EST 2001

>On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 02:10:40 +0300, Alice <coral at APORT.RU> wrote:
>>The show where Dave and Ron were not on stage.
>>So interesting who was singing on what songs?
>
>Captain Rizz did the lead vocals.  Assisted by Steve Taylor, IIRC.

No, I don't think so.  I know Jerry Richards did some of the singing.  I
don't think Steve T. sang at all.  And I think Richard 'sang' what little
vocals there were to "Starfire Mountain Dreaming".  And a significant
portion of it (the beginning) was instrumental.  And it was only perhaps a
70-minute show (at most).

I know Rizz+ did the vocals to 'Space is Deep' 'cause it was the most
godawful thing I'd ever heard!  He also did some reggae rant thing there,
pretty much the "Rat Race" piece IIRC.  Let's see, they did 'Spirit of the
Age' that night didn't they?....trying to remember now....probably both
Jerry and Rizz+ contributing vocals there.

I have a tape of this at home, and I assume the three voices are all
distinct enough to tell the difference.  I'll try to remember to bring it in
tomorrow.

Grakkl (FAA)