Nikestra, crowd size

Thu Dec 13 22:06:31 EST 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Daniel Jackson wrote:

> no-ones mentioned how many people were there. is this because there weren't
> many???

        It wasn't full, but there were people. I'd guess somewhere between
500-800? Maybe less, maybe more, it's diffiuclt to get an idea in the
Astoria because the bars and stalls are now obscured from the floor. I
gather OZ-It didn't lose money anyway. Yours,
                                              Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)