HW: special guest Ian K.

Juba N pseudo_sun at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 14 07:47:43 EST 2001

Hi!

> >13.03.1984, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 110/8
> >dream dancers / earth ritual / coded languages / angels of death /
>dragons
>and fables / ghost dance / watching the grass grow / dream worker / born to
>go / ten seconds of forever / paranoia / paradox / utopia / social
>alliance / note from a cold planet /

Lemmy joined the band for Night Of The Hawks and stayed on for the rest of
the set, including making fun of Michael Moorcock on Curse Of Man & Warrior
... And he started Silver Machine by playing Smoke On The Water!

night of the hawks / ejection / uncle
>sam's on mars / iron dream / curse of man / waiting for tomorrow /
>brainstorm / sonic attack / dust of time / brainstorm / warrior on the edge
>of time / psi power / master of the universe / silver machine
> >14.03.1984, LONDON, HAMMERSMITH ODEON, 120/7
> >dream dancers / earth ritual / coded languages / angels of death /
>dragons
>and fables / ghost dance / watching the grass grow / dream worker / born to
>go / ten seconds of forever / paranoia / paradox / utopia / social
>alliance / note from a cold planet /

Same thing here, but he walked off stage during Psi Power, if my memory
serves me right.
But he came back for Silver Machine.
night of the hawks / ejection / uncle
>sam's on mars / iron dream / curse of man / waiting for tomorrow /
>brainstorm / sonic attack / dust of time / brainstorm / warrior on the edge
>of time / psi power /

Cheers,

Juba