Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Dec 15 21:07:49 EST 2001

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcement (December 15, 2001): We've just a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio. See the playlist below. Stay tuned next week
for new shows from Alchemical Radio and the Kozmik Ken Experience.

Also watch for a new issue of Aural Innovations to be online in the second
half of January 2002. We begin our FIFTH year of publication!!!

Be sure and check out our online mail order catalog for all kinds of space
rock and related CDs. The new DarXtar CD, Tombola, has been released by
Record Heaven. When I asked them about availability they told me that noone
in the US is yet carrying it. So I've got a batch on the way. Email me if
you'd like to reserve a copy.
http://www.aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (Show #40)

DarXtar - "Travel Fast Nowhere" (from Daybreak)
Schrödinger's Cat - "Empty Worlds" (from Music To Wake The Death)
Margoo - "How To Use The Bathroom In Space (from Eh?)
Scott Mosher - "The Dreaming Eye" (from Virtuality)
When - "Flower Jam" (from The Lobster Boys)
Automatic Music - "The Anvil Approach" (from Spiffy)
Baby Woodrose - "Baby Blows Your Mind" (from Blows Your Mind!)
Psychatrone Rhonedakk - "Theme from Acid Mother Lovers" (from Keep On
Psychedelic Mind!)
Dahlia - "Live In Light" (from Emotion Cycles)
Billy Syndrome - "Dancing Walls Vibrating Precedingly" (from 2000 Pounds Of
Joy)
Cobweb Strange - "It's Alright" (from s/t)
National Forest - "Soda Lake" (from Soda Lake)
St. Ride - "Area X" (from St. Ride)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.