off - Neu/Faust/ sorry Andy/ Ali D.reviews?

Andre Denis cosmos1 at WANADOO.NL
Sun Dec 16 15:56:21 EST 2001

At 15:52 16-12-01 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/16/01 2:56:34 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM writes:
>
> > Theyw ere then issued on CD as counterfeits on Germanofon taken from vinyl
> >  pressings but without the Brock sleeve notes and are now available on
> CD on
> >  EMI from original masters, although not having bought these myself yet, I
> >  haven't checked to see if his sleeve bit has been restored.
>
>I'm pretty sure there's no Brock notes on the US (Astralwerks) edition. The
>wrappings have stickers w/quotes from B.Eno (of course), and bands like
>Radiohead, etc. Hip college DJ's (well, most... :) wouldn't have recognized
>the name Brock/HW, so they didn't bother... Chuck

very funny about the brock notes.
because told me some years ago when i showed and asked him about this when
he visited
me here, that he never had seen this and definitively didn't write them
himself.
so a good trick to sell a album ??????

andre