off - Neu/Faust

Alastair Lee Sumner als at POSTMASTER.CO.UK
Sun Dec 16 16:39:23 EST 2001

When Faust played the Royal Festival Hall not long ago Dave Ball came on
stage at the end to join them for the last song. That was one of the best
bits of the show for me. It was like Faust but with a fast electronic/drum
and bass style rythmn. Next CD I get is defo going to be those remixes.
Cheers for letting me know.

Alastair.