off - Neu/Faust/ sorry Andy/ Ali D.reviews?

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Dec 16 21:40:04 EST 2001

I "threw up":
<<"does he support the USA attack??? (wonders privately to self)">>
(regarding Ali D.)

it was my sense of humor.....I don't put flags on my vehicles......sorry if
I dissapoint,,,,,,,of course I don't think Ali liked the attacks.....in all
honesty, *if* I was of different nationality, I might have snickered at the
loss of cement and mortar, and found the destruction "beautiful" in some
strange light,,,,but CERTAINLY CERTAINLY not the loss of life...(exhale)

I don't LOVE any Country... I love individuals....and very few of those
(all of you included of course),,,Hawkwind people make the season to be
jolly

the truth
(exhale)

mike