off - Neu/Faust/

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Dec 17 00:21:45 EST 2001

<<I take it you mean the CD reissues - basically from comparing our notes, the
history is that the first three Neu albums came out on vinyl for whihc Dave
Brock did the sleeve notes on the back of the UK issue of the first album.
Theyw ere then issued on CD as counterfeits on Germanofon taken from vinyl
pressings but without the Brock sleeve notes and are now available on CD on
EMI from original masters, although not having bought these myself yet, I
haven't checked to see if his sleeve bit has been restored.
As to Bedouin 'As Above' and Alan Davey' Final Call', the reviews for these
in full have appeared on the last two or three CD Services supplement
catalogues so if you don't have one, send your address and let me know, OK.
As to the USA attack, ask Alan.
OK? Have fun and all that,
Andy >>

Yes.....I tend to mix vinyl and CD but was referring to the latest CD
releases....I don't expect to see the Brock liner notes again (other than
on the UK vinyl) as this was a foreign issue and the "original" German form
doesn't have them....so I would expect that a "proper" issue of this music
in keeping with forementioned fact would not include it....and if what
someone said about the Brock notes being a sham this is a dissappointment

had fun but not "all that"-  vagrant near-homeless perty-crasher got a
couple of the morning brews and made the tobaccos run out.....

thanks Andy.....apologies for beating this dead horse but I just wanted to
create a ripple as it's my nature and you are now returned to the Batmobile
..(they had to reduce the bulge in Robin's pants you know..apparently it
was a real concern back then)

I'll phone next time

scuuuse me!!

merry christams