hw cheap tickets... too late

Col colin_w at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 17 10:18:07 EST 2001

I didn't even know tickets were available thru voiceprint until my
overpriced ticket had arrived. Imagine my surprise then when
an "invitation" to the xmas party arrived from voiceprint late last week
(less than a week before the gig??).

Imagine my delight to discover that I could pay less at the door than I did
to ticketmaster for my ticket (total £19.55 including *handling* fee)...
(by following the info on mission control site...)

not sure *organisation* is one of voiceprint's / hw's strengths right now.

still its not like a trip to london adds up to much... ticket, train fare,
hotel... ;o)

bitter, me ?
Col