NIK: OFF: ICU Xmas gig

Dave Briggs dave at CRAZY-DAVE.NET
Tue Dec 18 12:54:13 EST 2001

I would love to be able to tell you mate.
Half a dozen of us traveled down from Harlow and elsewhere, ariving a few
minutes past 9 to be smugly told by a no-necked doorman of questionable
parentage that the box office had closed early due to the lack of punters
and we would not be admitted despite the place being FAR from full. As we
were leaving other prospective punters ariving were being given the same
story.

Nine o'clock in the West End! If we'd known it was a matinee performance
we'd have bought the kids along.

LA2 as a venue - B****cks. They should be sued.

Between us we spent over £100 on transport to end up in a pub up the road.

Thoroughly Peed Off
Dave - Silver Machine Webmaster