NIK: OFF: ICU Xmas gig

Dave Briggs dave at CRAZY-DAVE.NET
Tue Dec 18 14:56:19 EST 2001

On Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:59:29 +0000, Steve Pond <Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK> wrote:

>I can`t apologise enough Dave

Ain't your fault mate - The guy at the Mean Fiddler (what an apt name) made
it clear it was a management decision and nothing to do with the band.

As far as being charged £8 for an hours Rip roaring, brain
jarring "Mentaltainment" I feel it's well worth it and MY decision, not for
some jumped up over officious twat to make. Considering I drunk my way
through £8 in the poxy pub we ended up in I know where I'd rather have
spent my cash.

>and all your talk about things being done "for the music"

MAN! You believed them? - Wake Up! Wake Up! :-)

Anyway - glad the folks that got in got a good show
catch you next time

Dave - Silver Machine Webmaster

P.S. Suprised Trev hasn't had anything to say on the matter ;-)