OFF: Darxtar

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Thu Dec 20 07:38:41 EST 2001

Hej,

Darxtar have a new official web site at:   http://welcome.to/darxtar
<http://welcome.to/darxtar>

I have still not received a copy of the CD but really look forward to it. In
answer to Keith's questions, Darxtar are still playing the Copenhagen Space
Rock Festival (www.spacerock.subnet.dk <www.spacerock.subnet.dk> ) which
will happen on Thursday March 28th. We have changed the date from the 23rd
as this is the start of the Easter holidays and no one will have to work on
Thursday, Friday and Monday in Scandianvia.

We expect to have the Space Rock Compilation CD out in early march with
unreleased tracks by Darxtar (live 93-94), Spacious Mind (newly recorded in
Nov-Dec 2001), Dark Sun (Electrified with Nik Turner), Psuedo Sun (two new
tracks recorded in 2001), Mantric muse and Gas Giant.

scott