HW: A Day in Life of a Kollektor

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Thu Dec 20 11:05:49 EST 2001

you can't win every time;

When I received yet another Yuri clone today (codename hawkwind II), I
smiled upon my face and was about to put it on the shelf at its place. There
was no need to listen to it, as there was a Sabbath tribute and a Captain
Beyond tribute too in the parcel - which both should be prioritied for a
first run before another Gagarin session. I was Dancing Madly Backwards.

But the pastoral scene had its crack; the shock hit me as hard as a falling
Metal Shield...
The place was already occupied by another copy of Codename Hawkwind Volume II.

bummer.

Am I in control om my collection?
Am I suffering of Alzheimer Light?
Am I going insane?