HW: Trading Post

Jez Dacombe Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK
Thu Dec 20 15:54:30 EST 2001

Hi,
Anyone know of (or considered taking on the task of setting up) a HW web site for people wanting to sell, buy, swap HW goodies?
I once tried something similar (in pre Internet days of '85) using paper copies and advertised it though Brian Tawn but it never really took off .... did make a few useful contacts though.
Age Parr's also fell at the first fence.
I wouldn't have a clue where to start, but can't imagine it being too tricky for someone who's technically able and has the dedication to keep it updated.
Just a thought.
Jez