Hawkwind related - KOLLEKTORPOST

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Sun Dec 23 10:08:39 EST 2001

oops- sorry folks

thought that was on a different list

didn't mean to cause eggnog to spray out ....

but since I bring my gloom before the high court ....how 'bout this??

I have found an LP titled "Hawkwind Live In London 1975".....and it is
confirmed as having NO LABEL, and has a white cover with black letters and
a "big symbolic logo" )(I love that part)

any idea if the aliens pressed this in a quantity of just one and made it
appear to look dated ???  WTF IS THIS???

but furthermore-  what I ask is...how many shows in London for 1975 are
there,and are any of them strong quality, and was "The Mind Journey"
recitation done here???
was the Mind Journey thing done several times???  or just that Scotland
show (my brain doesn't remember what it used to)

thanks,and  oops

ps- I'm sorting you all out in this new year, and if I have to add tack-ons
I might
sorry