HW: Silver Machine on Bansai!

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Sun Dec 23 17:03:13 EST 2001

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/B/banzai/

I don't know if last night's was 1st or 2nd series, but in the 1st
series - 1st episode IIRC - they played both Silver Machine & Don't
Fear The Reaper at different times in the show. I think Silver
Machine was for a pair of racing grannies.

Alasdair