Ali Davey- "As Above, So Below"

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Mon Dec 24 11:41:11 EST 2001

super,,,,

for me, beats "Bedouin" CD...(Alan keeps yelling at me about how shallow I
am and how his demons are on Q, but mine are blinding me,,,maybe it'll be
better later after I catch up in life),,but seriously...it is great...super
Bass moments of searing Rickenbacker joy ala Kilminster but with the
twist...

super great art Kevin (on AS ABOVE, SO BELOW), folded it open last
night.....the pulsing effect on track 10 is wonderful at high
volume,,,,,,,also, has version of "Sputnik Stan"...
Recommended!

also- great inner cover!!!
m c