(Nik-HW): PXRalive

mike c deltawave at METRONET.COM
Thu Dec 27 18:50:31 EST 2001

Hi Jon,,,,

well, I wasn't expecting that to bubble up the drain.....now,,,

IMO- the fact that saucers are pictured on the Doremi inner sleeve prophecy
does the trick.....(it's the POD PEOPLE who operate the generater)

I met the ST37 guys at the Nikwind show, one of them has the Warrior box set..

apologies if I called  the B. Whores Black Metal...I shall not
again.,,...(not my cup of tea either, tho' some great flute in there)

may all your fourth fingers stay unmutated- but it's probably much too late

David Vincent