HW, NIK:Nikturner.com

Thu Dec 27 18:50:41 EST 2001

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 09:14:03PM -0000, dave hall typed out:

> Having just visited this site to see what the Thunder Rider is up to I'm
> pleased to see that ICU are gigging. Hopefully they'll make it to
> Glasgow. I admit I did smirk to myself when reading the decription of
> Hawkestra 2001 i.e. the X-In Search OfSpace years, the Calvert years,
> more recent times, and so on. Dave doesn't get a mention by the way, may
> be that it should read the Dave Brock years 1969 - onwards. Just having
> a laugh!! Arf Arf.

        Let me just play Nik's advocate here... But, Dave Brock's been in
all the line-ups, but they don't all sound the same so he's no use to try
and periodise the band really, is he? And let's be fair to Nik, there's
no Nik Turner years section either :-) Yours,
                                              Jon

--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk