HW: Ron and Jerry

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 28 04:34:20 EST 2001

In a message dated 28/12/01 7:28:17 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

> The downside of being fans rather than casual listeners is that we tend to
> want all the background stuff as well as the music..and discover our heroes
> are just like anybody else. Why are we surprised? Why is it anything at all
> to do with us? Not a single other member of Hawkwind (in my opinion) could
> have done what DB has achieved over the last 30 years.
>
> Isn't it funny? Most X-Hawkwind want to slag the guy off. And most
> X-Hawkwind members would rejoin tomorrow if asked....

Well put....

It's all about the music ... that is the spirit that brings us together ...
and Dave is the catalyst who keeps it all together...
there is no denying the collective talent that sparks the creative muse
Hawkwind ... the music ... is beautiful
that is what matters ....

Mb