HW: St. Albans, June 2, 1989 Mystery Track

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Dec 28 13:56:54 EST 2001

Hi All,

I have a recording of HW at St. Albans, June 1989 sitting on my hard
drive which I am trying to bash into reasonable shape. I am stuck on
track 3 and simply can't identify it even though I am sure I have heard
it before. It is played between Down Through The Night and Time We Left.

Does anyone have the track list from this tour or did it vary a lot?

The recording has some major audio problems but it was actually quite an
interesting gig with a good set list - also including a performance of
Damage of Life which I think was quite rare.

Anyway, if anyone knows this mystery track and can tell me which album
it is on, please let me know!

Also, are there any other recordings of this gig or from the tour out
there (mine is pretty low grade)?

Thanks in advance,

Mark