HW: depositing another 2 cents(pence)whatever

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 28 18:47:01 EST 2001

In a message dated 29/12/01 9:19:29 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
richjan60 at HOTMAIL.COM writes:

> p.s my fantasy line up: Brock
>                                   Bainbridge
>                                   Davey
>                                   Calvert
>                                   Lloyd Langton
>                                   House
>                                   Chadwick
> But any line up is better than none

Same here with : Ron Tree ... AND ...
Keith Kniveton
and I love what Tim Blake did on Levetation

So for the oz tour the dream line up would be
                                  Dave Brock
                                  Harvey Bainbridge
                                  Alan Davey
                                  Lloyd Langton
                                  Simon House
                                  Richard Chadwick
                                  Ron Tree
                                  Keith Kniveton
                                  Tim Blake
                                  Jerry Richards
                                   Kris and the fire show
could be expensive tho ;>) - airfares etc