HW: Del Dettmar

Fri Dec 28 19:48:32 EST 2001

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Chris Gibbs wrote:

> I just got a copy of "Halfway Start" by Del.
>
> Does anyone have any clues about this?   Like when it was done, did it
> come out on vynal?
> What are the three tracks called?  Does it matter what they are
> called?   Has listening to it permanently damaged my sanity?

        This is completely unknown to me, and if anyone's able to answer
these questions I too would welcome it (no-one did, did they, while I
wasn't looking? I hope I'd have noticed, but... )

> Its the only piece of music(?) I know of that seems to have a psycho
> active effect, and it works on dogs too!    Put us all in a trance it
> did.

        The marvels of the Delatron... Yours,
                                              Jon

--
"I recognise that I have transgressed many of the precepts of the divine
law, and that I am subjected by various vices and iniquities, disobedient

             (Jonathan Jarrett, Birkbeck College London)