OFF: Ship Of Fools

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 30 18:37:00 EST 2001

In a message dated 12/30/01 5:26:03 PM, deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

<< I think Raw Power is a video label they are speaking of.....the CD in
question is indeed  pretty clever, I always thought a sort of cross between
Ozric's and Omnia Opera.....bit monotonous,,but you know me,,..and great
enough it generally is,.,,I went and dug mine out...(for some happier day)

my bad.
Shouldnt never come here and speak of "this in relation to this in relation
to....."

eventually, I'll know better....eventually.

"<>"