OFF:OFF MORE OFF AND ONE LAST OFF -(slight HW blurble)

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 31 02:55:50 EST 2001

In a message dated 31/12/01 6:03:33 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
deltawave at METRONET.COM writes:

> Dear Michael Blackman-  if you start another list for our little Mikewind
> "clique", and if it would help you to make new friends on the Mikewind (if
> you wanted to) I'll pack it up,,I'll do it!!!
>
> I think my tongue seemed pointed at you..and it wasn't,,,

I'll put the image of the flyer up at Electric Tepee - and remember to tell
everyone of the new location (url) as the Tepee is moving

bigger * better * bolder * sexier * tastier and good for the whole family

and the kiddies DON'T have to eat their spinnach if they don't wanna

stay tuned .....

~Scooby Doo