OFF: Legendary Pink Dots

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Mon Dec 31 04:19:05 EST 2001

Yikes, and I only have somewhere around 7 of these? Keith, I finally did get "A
Perfect Mystery".You're right, it's as good, if not better than "Hallway...."
To add to the mess, Edward Kaspell has some solo works out. I've got :"Tanith &
the Lion Tree" , and it's just about he weirdest half-hour of music that I've ever
heard:) Nice for a twist:)
I guess I'm really gonna have to work on this band more. I really like what I've
heard:)
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace