[OT] Roger Waters "In The Flesh" (was: HW: family tree tracklist)

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Feb 1 06:25:50 EST 2001

On 30 Jan 01, at 23:54, Andrew Apold wrote:

> > And as Nick mentioned in his mail the band
> >should have disbanded after the "Final Cut".
>
> The irony of this statement on a BOC mailing list with Albert on it
> is, um....

Well BOC should have disbanded after Al AND Joe were gone.  As
great as Al is, I think the band could have made a go of things
without him, even though they've missed his songwriting
immeasurably.  But when Joe left, BOC became an instant nostalgia
act, I'm afraid...

theo