HW: bootleg page nearing completion -- Brixton tree tba

Bryan Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Thu Feb 1 09:08:19 EST 2001

Greetings to the group, and hope all are doing well.

I've got a new link almost ready to be unveiled, and was hoping to get some
feedback on how it looks.  My old monitor doesn't display 16 million colors,
so I'm not sure if the color-coding scheme I've chosed is legible.

Here's the link:
http://www.geocities.com/hawklord1999/lsdbootlegs.html
(And a few people I've traded with will find artwork for the discs I've sent
them here)

Anyways, the grand opening is coming *soon*, and will include signups for a
new tree - the complete 6 cd set of the Hawkestra event in Brixton!  The
Hawkwind gig is 3 cdrs, and there are additional cdrs for Tim Blake's set,
Bedouin's set, and Simon House's gig.

Thanks for looking,

Bryan Young
Saskatchewan, Canada