HW: bootleg page nearing completion -- Brixton tree tba

iain ferguson iainferguson at CS.COM
Thu Feb 1 09:18:23 EST 2001

Bryan,

I've visted the Web site and it looks good to me. the only thing is that the
darker Blue that you have used on some text is a little hard to see. that said I
am colour blind <G>.
I have never seen hawkwind bootlegs available and i am very interested in
joining the tree. I take it that its 1 person copies a couple passes it down,
though people in turn do a couple and pass them down and so on.

How do I join. I am a manic hawkwind supporter the only bootleg i have is the
live at the bottom line vinyl. So if i am required to upload stuff i dont have
anything.

If you could let me know how i join and participate in this I would be truely
grateful. Apart from the Hawkesta CDr's I would love to get hold of the Bristol
space banditary one as I was present at both.

Love to hear from you

regards

iain