Hawkwind : take a vote

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Thu Feb 1 11:25:09 EST 2001

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Michael W Blackman wrote:

:Subject: Hawkwind : take a vote
:
:Hi there people
:
:Feel like a vote
:
:Try this one
:
:Would desigining a poster of a band that you revere muchos grande then circulating said poster (at no charge)  be considered.......
:
:(a) Undermining the bands ability to make an income in the poster department
:
:(b) promote the band greatly as well as possibly generate more interest for the         band
:
:(c) a very naughty thing to do
:
:(d) ask me later when I'm sober/not quite so stoned
:

I vote b, but only with the band's permission.

Arin
Arin Komins                            akomins at midway.uchicago.edu
Web Systems Administrator
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559