OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Play-list 1/27/01

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 1 13:18:59 EST 2001

...Currently KUCR is NOT airing on the web, for some strange reason. I'm sure
we'll see this rectified soon. MAJOR :(( !!!! Meanwhile, I hope these
play-lists will be of some interest anyway. If not, remember to e-mail me
<chuckrecs at aol.com> if you're sick of reading this shit...
SDNC will of course continue to air from 5-7pm PST every Saturday on KUCR,
and I will continue the occasional late-night (anywhere from 1-6am Sun
mornings) "free-for-all layering freak-outs", for anyone reading who may be
w/in regular-radio listening distance (yeah, right)...

thanks, Chuck
(I will never stop fighting...not until I get tired, anyway)

1/27/01

1.The Shalabi Effect: "Wyoming" (ST'd)
2.Bablicon: "An Orange Moon" (The Orange Tapered Moon)
3.Silver Apples: "Misty Mountain" (ST'd)
4.Tuxedo Moon: "Waterfront Seat" (Subterranean Modern comp)

5.Census of Hallucinations: "The Selfishness of the Thatcher Years" (The 3rd
Eye)
6.Dave Brock/Hawkwind: "The Dream part 1/Assassination" (Weird Tapes Vol. I)
7.Nik Turner: "My Armour is Killing Me" (Prophets of Time)
8.Melting Euphoria: "Celestial Hysteria" (Inside the Gardens of the Mind)
9.Japancakes: "Allah Rakha" (If I Could See Dallas)

10.Neutral Milk Hotel: "Oh, Comely" (In the Aeroplane Over the Sea)
11.Pink Floyd: "Matilda Mother" (Piper at the Gates of Dawn)
12.Avey Tare and Panda Bear: "Alvin Row" (Spirit They're Gone Spirit They've
              Vanished)

13.Schema: "Echolalia...Curvilinear" (ST'd)
14.Thirteenth Floor Elevators: "Never Another" (Bull of the Woods)
15.Malcolm Mooney and the Tenth Planet: "Ol' Ship 2" (ST'd)

16.Tangerine Dream--title track (Alpha Centauri) <was supposed to FADE-OUT,
but the station's chief engineer, as he always does, chopped it off clean as
a butcher knife to begin broadcast of the fucking UCR basketball game...)