OFF: Help with Crohinga/PT?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Feb 1 13:57:01 EST 2001

Hi Folks...

Are there any subscribers/regular buyers of Crohinga Well and Ptolemaic
Terrascope that can help me out?

I'm looking for reviews/articles written about releases on the Penner/Garden
of Delights record label in Germany...old krautrock stuff for the most part.

I have Crohinga Well #14 (1998), where there is a lengthy review of some
GoD releases, and they refer back to issue #13 (which I don't have) that has
the beginning of the label overview.  I don't have any issues since that
one, but I imagine they've written more about more recent releases on the
label.

In Ptolemaic Terrascope #22 (1997), there's a couple paragraphs of stuff
about Penner/GoD, and that seems to be the first time the label is mentioned
in this 'zine.  Does anyone have all the newer issues that can be searched
through to find anything else written about GoD?

At http://www.aural-innovations.com/god/main.html, there is a list of all
the releases on the label if you want to search by album title for reviews
and such.

Whoever can send me xerox copies of the CW#13 review and some of the other
stuff from these two 'zines (assuming there *is* more stuff) will receive my
spare copy of Expose #13, that has articles about Hawkwind and interviews
with Dave Brock and Simon House separately.